Abbott Dining Bench
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Solid hardwood construction, a slatted seat and a metal-rod stretcher at the base give our Abbott Dining Bench its rustic feel. The durable materials ensure its lasting beauty.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid kiln-dried acacia wood.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hand stained finish.
- Legs are removable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bench: 16" wide x 72" long x 18" high
- Adjustable levellers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 16" wide x 72" long x 18" high
- Top: 16" wide x 72&qout; long x 1.5" thick
- Weight Capacity: 800 pounds
- Weight: 51.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and colour variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the colour of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired colour.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colours and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams