Aleah Printed Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
This hand-tufted rug was inspired by traditional prayer rugs. Woven in India with techniques passed down from generation to generation, it becomes an heirloom for your home. Artisan weavers create the Aleah Printed Rug with a beautiful authentic pattern.
- Hand tufted of 66% jute and 34% wool.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Recycled cotton /synthetic latex backed.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page