Ari Rolling Kitchen Island
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Ideal for smaller spaces, the Ari Rolling Island is a multifunctional performer in the kitchen or dining space. An overhanging top allows room for pulling up a counter stool when prepping meals, and two shelves below stow your linens and cookware. With casters and two towel racks that also act as handles, this home essential is a breeze to maneuver. Planked whitewashed wood and a textured iron frame give it a lasting rustic beauty.
- Crafted of iron and solid mango wood.
- Wood features a hand-applied white washed finish.
- Iron is powder coated in black.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Cart features casters; 2 casters lock to keep cart in place. The casters can be removed.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
- Assembly required; assembly instructions included.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 36" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Top Shelf: 36" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Middle Shelf: 26" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Bottom Shelf: 26" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Handles (2): 13" long x 2" high x 0.5" thick
- Floor Clearance from Bottom Shelf: 6"
- Casters: 3" diameter, 3" high
- Distance between legs: 26" side to side; 12" front/back
- Casters (4): 2.5" diameter, 1.75" high
- Top Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Middle and Bottom Shelf Weight Capacity: 130 pounds
- Weight: 47.75 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 39.5 x 14.5 x 23.25"; 63 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.