Bartlett Reclaimed Wood Metal Side Table
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
An original, pared-down design is elevated to two tiers with contrasting textures and a weathered finish that adds warmth to the contemporary profile. The reclaimed wood bears the original saw marks for a beautiful, rough-hewn appearance. Smaller living spaces benefit from the storage shelf below, perfect for books, magazines, coasters and more.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried elm and plywood panel with a hollow rust-proof iron frame.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Frame is forged of iron with a waxed black matte finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fully assembled.
- Rubber bumpers on underside protect floors.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 19.75" diameter x 24" high
- Top: 19.75" diameter x 1.5" thick
- Shelf: 11" diameter x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 10.5"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 11.25"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 25 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 15 pounds
- Weight: 20 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.