Belgian Flax Linen Fringe Duvet Cover
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Woven of the finest Belgian flax fibers, our bedding has a relaxed, soft texture. Breathable and absorbent, it lets you sleep in comfort whether on warm or cool nights. It’s enzyme washed for a super-soft feel that gets better with every wash.
- Linen woven from 100% Belgian flax.
- Breathable Belgian flax linen is ideal for warm or cool temperatures, and its durability lets you love it for years.
- Soft and cool to the touch.
- Microscopic breaks in the fabric provide a light massaging effect, and high absorbency meaning they'll always feel fresh and cool.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- This product was made using Fair Trade USA-certified materials and manufactured in a Fair Trade USA-certified factory. The nonprofit gives farmers, workers and communities in developing nations the tools they need to leverage the free market and live fair, healthy and sustainable lives.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Pre-washed for a super soft hand feel.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Duvet monogram will be 6" in height and centered on the duvet.
Dimensions & More Info
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Linen will get softer with every wash.
- Machine wash in cold water separately on gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Line or tumble dry on a low temperature.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page