Belgian Linen Tencel™ Double Flange Duvet Cover
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Linen has a breezy feel that’s cool and casual and always stylish. Edged in touchable Tencel™ and backed with smooth cotton sateen, this duvet cover is an easy option year-round.
- Front fabric is made of 100% Belgian flax linen; reverse fabric is 100% cotton sateen.
- Flange is made of 100% Lyocell. Tencel™ is a quality brand of Lyocell fiber.
- Tencel™ is a Lyocell fiber sourced from responsibly managed forests. It is made through a sustainable, closed-loop process that recaptures 99% of all waste.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax, constructed in China.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- This product was made using Fair Trade USA-certified materials and manufactured in a Fair Trade USA-certified factory. The nonprofit gives farmers, workers and communities in developing nations the tools they need to leverage the free market and live fair, healthy and sustainable lives.
- Duvet features a hidden button closure with inner ties that keep insert in place.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
Dimensions & More Info
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page