Belgian Flax Linen With Ties Duvet
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Lustrous, smooth and cool to the touch, our Linen with Ties Duvet Cover is woven from fine Belgian flax. It is enzyme washed for added softness and is finished with ties for an effortlessly casual look.
- Linen woven from 100% Belgian flax.
- Breathable Belgian flax linen is ideal for warm or cool temperatures, and its durability lets you love it for years.
- Soft and cool to the touch.
- Microscopic breaks in the fabric provide a light massaging affect, and high absorbency meaning they'll always feel fresh and cool.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- This product was made using Fair Trade USA-certified materials and manufactured in a Fair Trade USA-certified factory. The nonprofit gives farmers, workers and communities in developing nations the tools they need to leverage the free market and live fair, healthy and sustainable lives.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Duvet features a hidden button closure with inner ties that keep insert in place.
- Pre-washed for a super soft hand feel.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Duvet monogram will be 6" in height and centered on the duvet.
Dimensions & More Info
- Twin: 86" long x 68" wide
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Linen will get softer with every wash.
- Machine wash in cold water separately on gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Line or tumble dry on a low temperature.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page