Benchwright Dining Table
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
With its rustic and industrial design, the Benchwright Fixed Dining Table evokes the feel of an early 20th century work table. Grooves and saw marks create the look of salvaged lumber, and oversized bolts on the legs and surface add to its historic style.
- Rustic Mahogany finish.
- Our turnbuckle dining table has a metal support bracket and turnbuckle details joining the legs for superior strength.
- Antique-bronze-finished hardware.
- Crafted from thick planks of weathered and distressed solid hardwood with forged iron.
- Some parts crafted with poplar veneers and engineered wood (MDF) for long lasting strength.
- Finished with an oil-based antiqued finish using a multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Comfortably seats up to 6.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Always use coasters, pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface.
- Use protective mats under hot dishes.
- Use a protective pad when writing with a pen.
- Lift objects rather than dragging them over the furniture surface.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean cloth.
- Dust often using a soft, clean, lint–free cloth.
- Avoid harsh fabrics, paper towels or disposable dusting towels as they may scratch the surface.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall Dimensions: 74" long x 38" wide x 30" high
- Top: 74" long x 38" wide x 2.5" thick
- Overhang: 2" at head; 8.25" at sides
- Wood Stretcher: 36.5" wide x 4" deep x 1.5" high
- Metal Stretcher: 56" wide x 4" deep x 2" high
- Legs: 4" square x 29" high
- Clearance under tabletop: 27.5"
- Distance between legs: 50.5" at sides; 28.5" at head
- Weight: 110 pounds
- Packaged Dimensions: 78" long x 42" wide x 10" thick
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.