Big Daddy's Antiques Extra-Wide Dresser
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
With an experienced eye for sourcing eclectic finds from around the world, Shane Brown started Big Daddy's Antiques and then turned to creating custom furniture pieces to expand his signature look. This dresser is crafted from reclaimed pallets with a rich stain for a warm, eco-conscious touch that works well with any bedroom set. Natural markings and color variations on the salvaged wood are enhanced by hours of fine workmanship to create the warm, rustic character that makes each piece one of a kind.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is expertly crafted of reclaimed pine with antiqued zinc pulls.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon and tongue and groove joineries.
- Reclaimed pine is finished in natural oil base.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features 9 roomy drawers with metal pulls.
- Crafted with tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawer stops prevent accidental removal of the drawer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 58" wide x 18" deep x 42" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 13" deep x 5" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 25.25" wide x 13" deep x 8" high
- Top weight capacity: 150 pounds
- Top drawer weight capacity: 40 pounds
- Bottom drawer weight capacity: 75 pounds
- Weight: 192 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Avoid exposure to heat and sharp objects.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.