Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A zinc top, antiqued drawer pulls and mortise-and-tenon detailing dress up the classic design of the Brooklyn Dresser. This versatile piece works easily well as a buffet in a dining or kitchen area, and with its weathered finish, it looks chic with any decor style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The dresser’s frame and legs are crafted of solid kiln-dried rubberwood.
- Front and side panels are made of MDF and birch veneer.
- Drawer fronts are made of birch; drawer box and glides are made from engineered hardwood.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process to achieve a weathered grey finish, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- All drawers feature English dovetail joinery and 3 ply construction with plastic locks on engineered hardwood glides.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser: 32" wide x 17" deep x 31" high
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 32" wide x 17" deep x 31" high
- Drawers (3): 26.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Clearance under dresser: 3"
- Distance between legs: 13.5" (front/back); 28.5" (at sides)
- Top Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 20 pounds
- Weight: 112.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.