Caden Leather Bench
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A century ago, jockeys often sat on benches like this to change into their riding boots. Ours is crafted with thick legs and a rich leather cushion trimmed with antique-bronze nailheads. A slatted shelf underneath makes it a perfect storage piece at the end of the bed or in an entryway.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Solid pine frame with aniline-dyed, top-grain cognac leather that’s lightly distressed.
- Legs and frame are built of solid pine, legs are hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Full Grain, Full Aniline Dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Wooden board provides support for seat.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bench: 54" wide x 18" deep x 18" high
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 54" wide x 18" deep x 18" high
- Top: 54" wide x 18" deep x 4.5" thick
- Shelf: 47.5" wide x 16" deep x .5" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8" high
- Clearance from floor: 5.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 49"/13"
- Shelf weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 35 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Protect your leather furniture for years of enjoyment with these care and cleaning tips:
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air-dry. Do not dry with hair dryers, heaters, etc.
- For spills of oil or grease, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water or try to wash the spot. Leave spot alone. The spot should dissipate into leather after a short period of time.
- To keep the leather supple and prevent fading, protect it from exposure to direct sunlight and heating vents.
- Dust with a clean soft cloth.
- Vacuum crevices regularly.
- Moisturize with an application of distilled water on a soft clean cloth.
- Do not use the following products: Saddle soap, cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners.
- For deep cleaning, consult with a professional leather cleaner.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.