Caden Leather Rectangular Ottoman
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a storenear you.
Like the original wood and leather benches often used by jockeys to change their riding boots in the early 1900s, our ottoman is crafted with thick legs, slatted shelves and antique-bronze nailhead trim. Perfect as seating, footrest or oversized coffee table, it features a leather top pieced together with saddle stitching.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Solid pine frame with aniline-dyed, top-grain leather that’s lightly distressed.
- Legs and frame are built of solid pine, legs are hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Solidly constructed using mortise and tenon joinery.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Full-grain, full aniline dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Ottoman: 49" wide x 29" deep x 18" high
- Wooden board provides support for seat.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 49" wide x 29" deep x 18" high
- Top: 49" wide x 29" deep x 4.5" thick
- Shelf: 41" wide x 26.5" deep x .5" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8" high
- Clearance from floor: 5.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 43"/23"
- Maximum Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 48.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases, the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight; dust regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.