Caden Rectangular Ottoman, Gray Leather
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Like the original wood and leather benches often used by jockeys to change their riding boots in the early 1900s, our ottoman is crafted with thick legs, slatted shelves and antique-bronze nailhead trim. Perfect as seating, footrest or oversized coffee table, it features a leather top pieced together with saddle stitching.
- Features attractive brass plated nailheads.
- Solid pine frame with aniline-dyed, top-grain leather that’s lightly distressed.
- Features a hand-applied stain on wood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Full-grain, full aniline dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product.
- Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 49" wide x 29" deep x 18" high
- Top: 49" wide x 29" deep x 4.5" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 41" (front/back); 21.5" (side to side)
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 48.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases, the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight; dust regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.