Camden Natural Fiber Rug - Neutral Multi
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Combining jute with viscose for extra shine, the Camden Natural Fiber rug brings a luxurious appeal to your spaces, without the upkeep.
- Hand woven of 51% jute, 32% viscose, 11% cotton and 6% wool.
- Backed with 100% recycled cotton fabric; adhered with synthetic latex.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3' x 5' (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' x 8' (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' x 10' (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' x 12' (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting, using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers.
- For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area..
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Dry spills are easily cleaned by scraping off the spilled material and vacuuming. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Do not pull loose fibers. Trim with scissors and tuck loose ends back into the rug's weave to prevent fraying.
- As jute rugs are made of hard twisted natural fiber, the rug will feel stiff and remain curled when it is first removed from its packaging. It will naturally regain its original shape with time. To expedite this process, roll the rug in reverse or turn upside down and apply weight in the opposing direction of the curl.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Depending on the harvest conditions, the jute cord may retain moisture when woven and will carry a natural hay-like scent that will dissipate over time.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding and keeps the rug smooth and flat. Extending the life of the rug, a pad protects the backing and prevents any possible color transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 to 6 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page