Chatham 3-Piece Chat Set, Honey
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Especially selected from our popular outdoor collections, the pieces in this set let you easily turn your outdoor space into a setting for relaxed conversation. Customize your set by adding matching Chatham or complementary outdoor pieces (sold separately).
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Features an oil based Honey stained finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing.
- Select from Sunbrella® or water-repellent polyester canvas cushions and slipcovers (sold separately).
- Touch-up kit available to conceal minor scratches, worn edges and other imperfections (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Some assembly required.
- Set includes two Chatham Occasional Chairs and one Chatham Side Table.
- Items are also sold separately.
Dimensions & More Info
Chatham Occasional Chair
- Overall: 31.5" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 26" wide x 23.5" deep x 13" high (without cushion)
- Backrest: 26" wide x 23.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 24" side to side; 26" front to back
- Weight: 34 pounds
Chatham Side Table
- Overall: 20.5" square, 18.5" high
- Top: 20.5" square, 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5" wide
- Clearance Under Table: 18.75"
- Distance Between Legs: 15.75" side to side; 14.75" front to back
- Weight: 13 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page