Chatham Bistro Set, Gray
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Dining alfresco is a quintessential summer pleasure, and our Chatham Collection makes it better than ever. Our expert craftsmen built our Bistro Table and Folding Chairs Set from FSC® mahogany because of its durability and strength. The folding design makes these pieces easy to store, and the chairs can be paired with the matching cushions in a choice of colors (sold separately) for style and comfort.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Touch-up kit available to conceal minor scratches, worn edges and other imperfections (sold separately).
- Foldable design.
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
- Select from Sunbrella® or water-repellent polyester canvas cushions and slipcovers (sold separately).
- Set includes 1 Bistro table and 2 Folding Arm Chairs or 1 Bistro Table and 4 Folding Arm Chairs.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 36" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 36" diameter, 3" thick
- Apron: 1" thick
- Leg: 2" wide x 1" deep
- Distance Between Legs: 22" (front/back); 19.5" (side to side)
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 25.5 pounds
- Overall: 24" wide x 24.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Seat: 16.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 18" high
- Cushion (sold separately): 19" square, 2.5" high
- Backrest: 19" wide x 15.25" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25.5"
- Legs: 1.5" tapered square, 24.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 19.5" (front/back); 20" (sides)
- Clearance to floor: 18" high
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 17.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page