Chesterfield Leather Ottoman
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
As a cozy leg rest or extra seat, our Chesterfield Ottomans retain all the style of their Edwardian original. The top-grain leather is weathered and antiqued for a supple feel and dyed with high and low hues that accentuate its natural tonal variations.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked, air dried hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Interwoven synthetic webbing strips provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features button tufting along arms and seat back.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Top-grain. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- This collection is available upholstered and in leather.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 30.5 wide x 24.5" deep x 20" high
- Legs (removable): 4" square, 3" high
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Overall:37.5" wide x 26.75" deep x 20.5" high
- Legs (removable): 4" square x 3" high
- Weight: 33 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.