Chunky Wool & Jute Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Soft, fast-growing jute is bouclé-woven by hand over a base of unbleached wool to create this thick, all-natural rug. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted with sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- 100% hand loom made product using a mixture of two different textures of natural jute yarn.
- Self bound.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- 10' wide x 14' long (120" wide x 168" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.