Classic Single Sink Console - Gray
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Designed with the same quality and detail that distinguishes all of our furniture collections, the Classic Single-sink console is expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and topped with a thick slab of Carrara marble.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted solid birch and MDF frame.
- Top available in Italian Carrara marble.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish.
- Hand painted with a gray finish.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Console comes fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Equipped with an open shelf, one wide bottom compartment that opens with a pull-down door attached with a chain and two faux top drawers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Console: 36" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Professional installation required.
- Can be installed with or without the included 4"-high backsplash.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet. (sold separately)
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (with backsplash): 36" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Overall (without backsplash): 36" wide x 24.5" deep x 36" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Top: 36" wide x 24.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Sink: 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 7" high from drain to edge
- Faucet/Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Bottom Compartment: 30" wide x 21" deep x 6.5" high
- Shelf: 32.5" wide x 23" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Under Shelf: 0.5"
- Legs: 2.5" square, 35" high
- Distance Between Legs: 29" side to side; 18" front to back
- Top Weight Capacity: 150 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 249 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble and slate sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years for the marble and every year for the slate.
- Rough wiping or drying of slate top may cause scratches in the slate.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.