Classic Single Wide Sink Console - Gray
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Crafted with top-quality materials, and designed with enduring style, our Classic Single Wide Sink Console is made to last for years.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted solid birch frame.
- Top available in Italian Carrara marble.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Drawers are detailed with English dovetail construction.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Console includes a fitted with a white porcelain sink.
- Features compartment with pull-down door under the faux drawer directly below the sink, and two smaller drawers on each side.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Console: 55" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Professional installation required.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (with backsplash): 55" wide x 24.5" deep x 40" high
- Overall (without backsplash): 55" wide x 24.5" deep x 36" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Top:55" wide x 24.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Sink: 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 7" high from drain to edge
- Faucet/Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Shelf: 53" wide x 23.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Under Shelf: 4"
- Compartment with Pull-down Door: 20.5" wide x 8" deep x 8" high
- Side Pullout Drawer (2 on each side): 12" wide x 19.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 48.5" side to side; 19" front to back
- Top Weight Capacity: 150 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 257 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble and slate sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years for the marble and every year for the slate.
- Rough wiping or drying of slate top may cause scratches in the slate.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.