Cline Bistro Dining Chair
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Small-space dining can still look good. The Cline Dining Chair is modeled after a vintage style, with simple curved details along the back. The rich color is easy to mix and match with other finishes.
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Solidly constructed using tenon-and-groove joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
- Side chair is finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color.
- Minimal assembly required.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 17" wide x 20.5" deep x 36" high
- Seat: 16.5" wide x 14" deep x 18" high
- Backrest: 17" wide x 18" high
- Distance Between Legs: 16" (sides); 16" (front); 12.5" (back)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 7.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.