Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
An asymmetrical design gives the Cooper Buffet its appealing character. It features open and closed storage and adjustable shelves deep enough to accommodate 12” dinnerware. With cutouts for cord management and two glass doors, this versatile piece can also play the role of a media console. A Seadrift finish makes it an easy mix with several of our other dining and occasional collections.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar and natural oak veneer and MDF.
- Hand-applied seadrift finish using an exclusive multi-step process that creates exceptional depth of color.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon construction.
- Features glass front doors.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 63" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 2" thick
- Cabinet Doors (2): 15" wide x 22.5" high x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf Right (1): 32.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf Left (2): 27.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance to floor: 6.5"
- Legs: 2.5" square, 34" high
- Distance between legs: 61.5" (front/back); 18" (sides)
- Cutouts (4): 3"
- Weight: 124 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page