Corona Patterned Rug - Blue Multi
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Featuring shades of blue in a fresh look that will enliven your home, the Corona Patterned Rug will provide years of comfort and beauty. Inspired by a traditional prayer rug, this design brings a global feel to your spaces.
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Backed with recycled fabric; adhered with synthetic latex.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3' x 5' (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' x 8' (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' x 10' (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' x 12' (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting, using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, shedding of loose fibers will occur but will diminish over time. Expect the most shedding to occur within the first 3 to 6 months. To protect your investment, use a rug pad. A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding and keeps the rug smooth and flat. Extending the life of the rug, a pad protects the backing and prevents any possible color transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 to 6 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Caution: Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to pile.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page