Cozy Cabin Reversible Comforter & Sham
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Vintage wallpaper inspired our Cozy Cabin Reversible Comforter and Sham, the perfect way to signal the season.
- Made of 100% cotton percale; polyester batting.
- Comforter and sham reverse to a yarn dyed plaid design.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative.
- 230-thread count.
- Comforter, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Dimensions & More Info
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 92" wide x 88" long
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 36" wide x 20" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.