Davis Single Sink Console
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Fine craftsmanship and a contemporary design give our Davis console a simply elegant presence. It’s fitted with a spacious honed Carrara marble top with room for essentials and decorative display. Storage space below accommodates other bath necessities.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Sink console is constructed of poplar wood and MDF.
- Top is made from Italian Carrara marble.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- High-quality Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Doors open to reveal open storage and an adjustable shelf.
- One faux drawer under sink.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- The matching Carrara marble backsplash and side splash are each sold separately.
- Includes zinc alloy hardware with a Polished Nickel finish. (additional hardware finishes sold separately.)
- Professional installation required.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (without backsplash): 33.25" wide x 22" deep x 33" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Top: 33.25" wide x 22" deep x 1.75" thick
- Sink: 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 7" high from drain to edge
- Faucet/Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Bottom Compartment (without shelf): 28.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 26.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 28.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Weight: 141 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.