The Emily & Meritt Pearl Cluster Pillow
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A playful addition to any sofa or chair, this hand-embroidered Pearl Cluster Pillow features all the sparkle and whimsy of the holiday season. Created exclusively for Pottery Barn with renowned stylists and fashion designers Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, this collection offers both style and glamour.
- Front is made of 55% linen and 45% cotton; reverse is 85% cotton and 15% linen.
- Features pearl beads and hand embroidery.
- Reverses to solid soft black.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Yarn dyed for rich and lasting color that wears well over time.
- Sewn closed; polyester fill.
- Spot clean.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 12" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean only with a damp, white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.