Fabien Synthetic Rug - Black Multi
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Add Bohemian style to your decor with our Fabien Synthetic Rug. It features a striped design and fringed edges to create a fun, unexpected look, whether you’re creating a focal point in your entryway or adding the finishing touch to your patio space.
- Hand woven of 100% polyester (recycled PET yarn).
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' x 9' (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' x 5' (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' x 8' (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' x 10' (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' x 12' (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly to prevent debris from settling in the rug.
- May be rinsed with water regularly using an outdoor hose and mild soap to clean.
- May be brushed when wet for further cleaning if necessary.
- Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Do not leave in standing water for extended periods of time to avoid mold/mildew growth.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection.
- Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- For indoor/outdoor use.
- Do not place rugs on hardwood floors that have not had time to completely cure.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page