Fringed Hand-Loomed Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
In the tradition of tribal weavers of Persia, artisans dye sections of fine wool to varying saturation, then mix them for a range of tonality as they weave.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Loomed without a backing for the silky, fluid feel of an heirloom tribal rug.
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Self bound; self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its quality over time.
- Finished with hand-knotted fringe.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- A gentle luster wash imparts subtle sheen and unique colorations within each rug.
- Sheared pile feels soft and plush underfoot.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Fringe: 2" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.