Garrett Glass Cabinet
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A beautifully finished glass cabinet not only makes a big style statement, it's also a huge asset when it comes to storage and display.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted of solid marupa, marupa and rubberwood veneer and MDF.
- Sliding doors feature tempered-glass panels.
- Finished by hand using a multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Finished by hand for exceptional depth of color.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Detailed with paneled sides and hand-carved door pulls.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the cabinet's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cabinet: 52.5" wide x 18" deep x 78" high
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 18" deep x 78" high
- Shelf (6 fixed, 6 adjustable): 13" wide x 23" wide x 1" thick
- Interior between fixed middle and bottom shelves, without adjustable shelves: 23" wide x 13" deep x 21" high
- Interior above fixed upper shelf, without adjustable shelves: 23" wide x 13" deep x 23" high
- Door (2): 24" wide x 74" long x 1" thick
- Fixed shelf weight capacity (each): 70 pounds
- Adjustable shelf weight capacity (each): 50 pounds
- Weight: 281 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.