Hadley Herringbone Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A classic herringbone pattern is updated on clean, Parsons-style silhouettes with mitered-corner details in this collection. Each Hadley table is crafted using reclaimed pine and finished in a Manza Gray wash that highlights the natural qualities and beauty of the salvaged lumber, adding chic sophistication to a room.
- Constructed of kiln-dried reclaimed pine wood and MDF.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Features a hand applied weathered grey finish.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 52" wide x 28" deep x 17" high
- Legs: 3" square, 17" high
- Distance between legs: 46" (front/back); 22" (at sides)
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 74.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 56" wide x 32" deep x 21.5" high; 80 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page