Hampstead Teak Mesh Stacking Chaise, Honey - Set of 2
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
We’ve combined the durability and beauty of teak with a convenient folding design to create a chaise that’s ideal for outdoor entertaining.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Fabric mesh is made of Textilene, a sturdy weather-resistant PVC-coated polyester mesh.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- Comfortable polyester-based mesh eliminates the need for cushions.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- To conveniently store the chaise, simply stack up to four under a single chaise cover (sold separately).
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 33" wide x 82" deep x 19" high; adjusts to 34.5" high
- Height: 19" minimum; 34.5" maximum
- Seat: 27" wide x 49" deep x 13" high
- Backrest: 24" wide x 24" high
- Armrest: 15"
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 19"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 50 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following for best care results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams®.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.