Huntington All-Weather Wicker Roll-Arm Sectional Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Create a relaxing place for friends and family to gather. Our Huntington collection is handwoven using a durable synthetic with a variegated warm gray finish that replicates the look and chunky feel of wicker for stylish and comfortable entertaining. Choose from three set configurations to create your ideal lounge area.
- Frame is made of rust-proof welded aluminum with an all-weather wicker cover that is sealed with clear lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Left-or right-arm designation refers to the arm position as you face the item.
- All sectional sets include cushions that are slipcovered in a Natural water-repellent polyester canvas; imported.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
Dimensions & More Info
- Sunbrella® slipcovers (sold separately) are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
4-Piece Sectional Set
- 103" wide x 75.75" deep x 39" deep x 30.75" high
- Set includes one corner chair, one armless chair, one left-arm chair and one right-arm chair.
5-Piece Sectional Set
- 103" wide x 103" deep x 39" deep x 30.75" high
- Set includes one corner chair, two armless chairs, one left-arm chair and one right-arm chair.
6-Piece Sectional Set
- 130.25" wide x 103" deep x 39" deep x 30.75" high
- Set includes one corner chair, three armless chairs, one left-arm chair and one right-arm chair.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following for best care results:
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.