Huntington All-Weather Wicker Roll-Arm Swivel Occasional Chair
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Crafted of a durable synthetic that replicates the look and feel of wicker, our Huntington Collection offers stylish and comfortable seating for outdoor entertaining all year-long. This chair swivels for relaxed conversation, and is perfect where friends and family gather.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted of rustproof welded aluminum and hand-woven all-weather wicker.
- Includes a cushion made of foam and polyester with mesh.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Cushion cover features a zipper closure.
- Customize with additional slipcovers; sold separately.
- Swivel mechanism allows the chair to turn a full 360 degrees; does not tilt or rock.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 38.25"w x 35"d x 30.75"h
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are made to order items with expected delivery in 2-3 weeks.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall product dimensions: 38.25"w x 35"d x 30.75"h
- Seat 21.75"w x 26"d
- Seat Height 17"
- Seat cushion 21.75"w x 26"d x 5" thick
- Backrest cushion 29"w x 18"h
- Arm length from backrest 35"
- Arm height above floor 24.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity 300 pounds
- Weight: 63.5 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.