Janelle Scroll Duvet Cover & Sham - Blue
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The soulful history of Old-World prints and patterns served as inspiration for this dreamy damask bedding.
- Made of 100% cotton percale.
- Duvet and sham reverses to solid.
- Duvet features a hidden button closure with inner ties that keep insert in place; sham features an envelope closure.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- 200-thread count.
- Duvet, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Dimensions & More Info
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
- Flange: 2" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page