Kimble Synthetic Rug - Gray Multi
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Beautiful and lush, the Kimble Synthetic Rug is the perfect finishing touch for your indoor or outdoor decor. With long-lasting materials and plenty of texture, it’s an effortless option for any room in the home, and with a Bohemian-style chevron print, it can easily tie the room together.
- Hand woven of 100% polyester flatweave.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2' x 3' (24" wide x 36" long)
- 3' x 5' (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' x 8' (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' x 10' (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' x 12' (108" wide x 144" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting, using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers.
- For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area..
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- May be rinsed regularly with an outdoor hose and mild soap.
- May be brushed when wet for further cleaning if necessary.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- For indoor/outdoor use.
- Do not place rugs on hardwood floors that have not had time to completely cure.
- Do not leave in standing water for extended periods of time in order to avoid mold/mildew growth.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding and keeps the rug smooth and flat. Extending the life of the rug, a pad protects the backing and prevents any possible color transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 to 6 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page