Landon Reclaimed Wood Extending Dining Table
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Equal parts rustic and cool, our Landon Collection is crafted with soulful reclaimed pine and designed with clean lines for an elevated look. The dining table features breadboard ends and a trestle brace.
- Made of kiln-dried, reclaimed Pine.
- Floating construction and mortise-and-tenon joinery for exceptional stability.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Unique breadboard extensions hold drop-in leaves; includes 2 leaves.
- Comfortably seats 6-8 people unextended; 10 people extended.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 42" wide x 86" long x 30" high
- Extended: 42" wide x 122" long x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 42" wide x 18" long x 2.5" high
- Legs: 4.5" wide x 34" deep x 27.5" high
- Stretcher: 57.5" wide x 20" deep x 4" high
- Distance Between legs: 25" (sides); 57.5" (at head)
- Clearance to floor: 27.5"
- Weight Capacity: 754 pounds
- Weight: 221 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- If a cleanser is needed, use a mild cleaner-spray and blot with an absorbent cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page