Ludlow Trunk Bar Cabinet
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Like the well-appointed trunks that were popular during the golden age of rail travel, this piece is built with durability and style in mind.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Cabinet is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Frame, drawer, wine cubbies, stemware racks and outside moldings crafted of solid, kiln-dried gmelina wood.
- Frame is constructed with triangular corner blocking for reinforced strength.
- Outer edging made of forged aluminum sheet metal.
- Removable English dovetailed drawer features rubber drawer stops for safety.
- Finished by hand with an oil-based antiqued finish using a multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Removable wine rack and drawer.
- Features latches with key locks on both doors.
- Magnets keep doors closed when not in use.
- Wine rack holds 12 stemware glasses.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 45.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 36.5" high
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 23" deep x 36.5" high
- Top: 44.5" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Door (2): 22" wide x 24.25" high x 5" thick
- Drawer Interior: 18.75" wide x 11" deep x 3.25" high
- Fixed Shelf (1): 21" wide x 16.25" deep x 19"
- Wine Cubby Interior (8): 4.75" square x 16.25" deep
- Stemware Rack (4): 3.25" wide x 15.75" deep
- Weight: 112 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity Interior (2) = 65 pounds each shelf
- Shelves Weight Capacity on the interior of door (4) = 20 pound seach shelf
- Wine Rack Weight Capacity (8) – 5 pounds per cubby
- Overall Weight: 127 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.