Malika Persian-Style Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
We are proud to offer our artisan-made rugs – each is hand tufted and washed for heft, beautiful luster and subtle color. This expertly crafted Persian-style rug is hand tufted of pure wool by artisan rug makers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand tufted of pure wool.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- 10' wide x 14' long (120" wide x 168" long)
- 6' diameter (72" diameter)
- 8' diameter (96" diameter)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page