Mateo Entryway Console
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Classic style, now available in a size that works for you. The Mateo Collection has a weathered, distressed finish with rough-sawn detailing and a Salvaged Black finish that brings warmth and character to your home. The Entryway Console is a small-space solution – even when there is no separate entryway. Pair it with matching pieces in the collection (sold separately) to customize your space.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid pine, MDF and poplar veneers; dowel construction.
- Legs are made of solid pine.
- Drawers are made with poplar veneers.
- Crafted using tongue-and-groove joinery, ensuring it will be strong and endure over time.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Hardware made of zinc alloy with an Antique Bronze finish.
- Hand-finished and hand-distressed in an oil-based Salvaged Black.
- Features 2 roomy removable drawers for extra storage.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 24" wide x 13" deep x 30" high
- Shelf: 19" wide x 12" deep x 0.5" thick
- Interior Drawer (2): 12.5" wide x 7" deep x 2" high
- Distance between legs: 10.5" (front/back); 17" (side to side)
- Clearance to floor: 6"
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity (each): 5 pounds
- Top Weight capacity: 100 pounds
- Weight: 21 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish as this may damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.