Monique Lhuillier Meadow Quilt & Sham
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Couture embroidered details and botanical prints served as inspiration for this quilted bedding. It brings a delicate, nature-inspired feeling to your home for spring. Fashion designer Monique Lhuillier blends her sophisticated style and her love of celebration in this collection for Pottery Barn.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of an 85% cotton/15% linen blend.
- Sham features an envelope closure.
- Quilt and sham reverse to solid white; hand quilted.
- Cotton batting.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 1800 gram weight.
- Quilt, sham and sham insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Dimensions & More Info
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.