Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Sectional Set - Honey
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
We’ve re-created the rich, textured look of fine wicker by weaving together slender strands of a rugged synthetic fiber. The result is a beautiful sectional that can be left outdoors year round. Choose from three set configurations to create your ideal lounge area.
- Woven from weather-resistant synthetic ecolene® fibers that vary slightly in color to replicate wicker's rich texture.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Left-or right-arm designation refers to the arm position as you face the item.
Dimensions & More Info
- Synthetic ecolene® fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Ottoman connects to sectional components for easy chaise lounging.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillows have polyester fill.
- Ring-spun polyester covers remove for machine washing.
- Sunbrella® slipcovers (sold separately) are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
4-Piece Sectional Set
- Overall: 99.5" wide x 70.5" deep x 37.5" deep x 34" high
- Set includes 1 right-arm chair, 1 left-arm chair, 1 armless chair, and 1 corner chair.
5-Piece Sectional Set
- Overall: 99.5" wide x 99.5" deep x 37.5" deep x 34" high
- Set includes 1 right-arm chair, 1 left-arm chair, 2 armless chair, and 1 corner chair.
6-Piece Sectional Set
- Overall: 128.5" wide x 99.5" deep x 37.5" deep x 34" high
- Set includes 1 right-arm chair, 1 left-arm chair, 3 armless chair, and 1 corner chair.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.