Piedmont Double Sink Console - Espresso
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A fresh design for the bath, our console combines simple straight lines with inset panels for a classic touch and a rich espresso finish for a dramatic look. Honed Carrara marble and polished-nickel hardware accent the environmentally friendly FSC® wood for a cabinet that looks and feels good. It offers both open and closed storage for versatility.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted solid poplar and MDF frame.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Italian Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Polished Nickel finish.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested poplar wood that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Console comes fitted with a white porcelain sink.
- Equipped with a lower shelf that holds bathroom essentials.
- Double doors open to reveal large storage space, and two faux top drawers.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Sink Console: 60" wide x 22" deep x 37" high
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Can be installed with or without the included 4"-high backsplash.
- Professional installation required.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (without backsplash): 60" wide x 22" deep x 33" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Top: 60" wide x 22" deep x 1.75" thick
- Sink: 18.75" wide x 12.5" deep x 6" high from drain to edge
- Cabinet Interior: 28.5" wide x 20.25" deep x 11.75" high
- Bottom Shelf: 59.75" wide x 21" deep x 1.25" high.
- Clearance under cabinet bottom to bottom shelf 6.25"
- Clearance under bottom shelf to floor: 2.75"
- Legs: 2.25" square
- Distance Between Legs: 26.75" side to side; 16.75" front to back
- Shelf weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Top weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 249 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble and slate sealer. Re-apply marble sealer every two years.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.