Printer's Double Glass Door Cabinet
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our Printer’s Collection captures the handsome functionality of a vintage typesetter’s cabinet. Each piece is artfully finished with cup pulls in an antique-brass finish and your choice of glass or bluff-cut doors on the pedestals. Perfect for shared family spaces, the components can be combined in any configuration to create your ideal workspace, media room or home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Tuscan Chestnut and Artisanal White finished pieces are built from solid pine and pine veneer; hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Artisanal Black finished pieces are built from solid poplar and oak veneer; hardware has matching black finish.
- Finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the collection the look of a well-loved antique.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features artisan-crafted details such as dovetail joinery, and two adjustable shelves.
- Set includes pedestal and double top.
- Cutouts keeps cords organized and easily accessible.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 32" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (without top): 32" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Overall (with top): 32" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Door (2): 15" wide x 1" thick x 25" high
- Shelf (2 adjustable): 30.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Number Of Different Heights For Adjustable Shelves: 13
- Clearances Above Adjustable Shelves: 5", 6", 7.5", 8.5", 10", 11", 12.5", 13.5", 14.5", 16", 17.5", 18.5", 20" high
- Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 30.5" wide x 19" deep x 25" high
- Base: 32" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Cutouts On Back: 4
- Shelf Maximum Weight Capacity: 35 pounds
- Weight: 71 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.