Sausalito Double Bath Console
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A refined coastal style defines this bath console. The cupboard doors are woven of rattan for an airy, open feel, and adjustable shelves offer ample storage. A Seadrift finish on the wood adds a sun-drenched look.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Sink console is crafted from solid elm wood and rattan.
- Top is made from Italian Carrara marble.
- Features 2 faux drawers.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- High-quality Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Includes zinc alloy hardware with a Polished Nickel finish. (additional hardware finishes sold separately.)
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Features roomy storage capacity under cabinet with adjustable shelves; 2 faux drawers add uniformity to the console.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Overall: 60" wide x 22" deep x 37" high
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- The matching Carrara marble backsplash and side splash are each sold separately.
- Professional installation required.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (without backsplash): 60" wide x 22" deep x 33" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Top: 60" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick
- Sink (2): 18.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 7.5" high from drain to edge
- Faucet/Handle Holes: 1.5" diameter
- Cabinet Interior: 55.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 24.5" high
- Floor clearance to under cabinet: 4.75" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 28.25" wide x 17.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Sink Only Weight: 128 pounds
- Console Weight: 255 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft, damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.