Shilah Synthetic Rug - Blue
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Using a special printing process, skilled artisans create the deep, rich color and pattern of the Shilah Synthetic Rug.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hand tufted 100% nylon.
- 100% cotton backing attached with synthetic latex adhesive.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Do not dry clean.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' x 9' (30" x 108")
- 3' x 5' (36" x 60")
- 5' x 8' (60" x 96")
- 8' x 10' (96" x 120")
- 9' x 12' (108" x 144")
- Pile: 4-6 mm
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Due to the inherent qualities of rugs, shedding of loose fibers will occur. This will diminish over time. Vacuum regularly using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush and on a low-power setting, to prevent debris from settling into the roots of the fibers. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Attend to spills immediately. Blot with a clean, undyed cloth to absorb as much of the spill possible. Working from the outer edge toward the center of the spot, blot (do not rub) the area by pressing down firmly to prevent the spill from spreading and absorb as much as possible. For spot cleaning, apply water in very small amounts; do not saturate. If applying cleaning solvents, test in a small inconspicuous area before using.
- For general maintenance or stubborn stains, use an experienced cleaning service that specializes in hand made rugs. Select rug repair shops also offer cleaning services.
- Do not dry clean. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rugs.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.