Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our Stratton Dresser features a solid-wood frame and drawers with English dovetail joinery and bronze-finished iron pulls.
- Dresser features two smaller drawers on top and two roomy drawers.
- Bronze-finished aluminum drawer pulls.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multi-step process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Crafted of solid mahogany, mahogany veneers and MDF.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 42" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer Exterior (2): 17" wide X 18.5" deep X 7.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Exterior (2): 35" wide X 18.5" deep X 11" high
- Top Drawer Interior (2): 15" wide X 17" deep X 7" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (2): 33.5" wide X 17" deep X 10" high
- Drawer Pulls: 6" wide X 1" deep X .5" high
- Legs: 2.5" square X 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 35" side to side; 15" front to back
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Top Drawer Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Bottom Drawer Weight Capacity: 94 pounds
- Weight: 168.25 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions: 44.75 x 23.5 x 39.75"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.