Tencel™ Duvet Cover & Sham
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Eco-friendly and luxurious, our Tencel™ Duvet Cover and Shams add comfort and style to your bed. Simple neutrals are easy to layer with patterned sheets, or keep the look cool and monochrome.
- Made of a satin weave of Lyocell, an eco-friendly fiber that is soft, breathable, and naturally wrinkle-resistant.
- Tencel™ is a Lyocell fiber sourced from responsibly managed forests. It is made through a sustainable, closed-loop process that recaptures 99% of all waste.
- Duvet features a hidden button closure with inner ties that keep insert in place; sham features a hidden button closure.
- Both duvet and shams reverse to same.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- This product was made using Fair Trade USA-certified materials and manufactured in a Fair Trade USA-certified factory. The nonprofit gives farmers, workers and communities in developing nations the tools they need to leverage the free market and live fair, healthy and sustainable lives.
- 310-thread count.
- Duvet, sham, and inserts sold separately.
- Machine washable.
Dimensions & More Info
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 88" wide x 92" long
- King/Cal. King: 92" wide x 108" long
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page