Thalia Fixed Dining Table, Tibetan Sand
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Love to host but short on space? The Thalia Collection is designed with small spaces in mind, so you have enough elbow room for six. A distressed whitewash finish and curved apron detailing add to the dining table’s appealing style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted kiln-dried mango wood.
- Features a hand painted distressed whitewash finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dining Table: 33" wide x 66.5" long x 30.5" high
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 33" wide x 66.5" long x 30.5" high
- Top: 1" thick
- Apron: 56.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 1" high
- Overhang: 1" (front/back); 2" (sides)
- Clearance to floor: 26"
- Distance between legs: 56.5" (front/back); 25" (sides)
- Weight capacity: 331 pounds
- Weight: 100.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cltoh.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.