Torrey All-Weather Wicker Roll Arm Dining Chair - Espresso
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a storenear you.
The gracious style of early 20th-century garden furniture is echoed in this chair with its rolled arms and curved back. Made of a durable synthetic, it’s maintenance-free, so you can dine outdoors without a care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Woven from durable synthetic ecolene® that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Chair includes a quick-drying seat cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillow has polyester fill.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dining Chair: 28.5" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 28.5" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 18" wide x 19" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16.5"
- Cushion: 18.5" square, 2" thick
- Backrest: 28.5" wide x 21" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 19" side to side; 21.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.